Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeding on FEEDS

After a quick scan of the tutorial, I was eager to embark upon my second assignment. Encountered some initial frustrations when I couldn't add one of the rss feeds, I have yet to figure that one out. However, adding feeds from a published list was just a matter of clicking and adding.

It's convenient to have all your favorite reads being delivered to you in one place, like a warehouse of information. However, for some, it's information overload. For now, I see rss feeds as just another added convenience.

My rss feeds - http://www.bloglines.com/public/MicheCee

4 comments:

Weina said...

Hi Michelle you are doing great!

Marta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marta said...

Hi Michelle! I also think you are doing great job with Your First blog being new at this. I am very much proud of you.

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!