Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A FLICKR is worth a thousand clicks

I've posted pictures on several other websites but have shied away from Flickr as it looked complicated at first glance. On a closer look this time, it does look pretty cool and it has features I've not noticed on the other sites. Tagging being one of them and ofcourse being able to blog post as well. I also like the way the pictures are displayed when viewing. The edit tools are in clear lettering right above the picture. One drawback I find is that free accounts are limited to 3 sets only, unless I misread it. At this stage I still find the other websites easier to use, but I'm sure with practice I will become more comfortable with using Flickr.

After viewing all those wonderful pictures on Flickr, it's hard to decide on what pictures to post. From pictures of majestic views and breath taking sceneries to architectural wonders and intricate designs and patterns. From images of the the amazing constellation and the universive to cute little creatures. The list goes on. I thought of posting something which would appeal to both young and old, that an average person would enjoy. Something that is not only pleasing to the eye, but would tickle the palate as well. Such is life's simple little pleasures. So sit back, make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy the slide show.



Pictures are posted in 3 separate sets. Check each set by clicking on the individual links below. To see caption of the photos, click on 'show info' on the top right.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9049613@N08/sets/72157613504099159/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9049613@N08/sets/72157613533823180/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9049613@N08/sets/72157613504745461/

No comments: